Date(s) - 12/20/2019 - 12/21/2019
Mott Community College
1401 E Court St
Flint, Michigan, 48508
Stuff Your Stocking will take place on December 21, 2019 from 9 AM – 2 PM at the Ballenger Field House located on the campus of Mott Community College. At the event, children will be able to receive support for the holidays and the second half of the school year.
Thanks to the kind support of community organizations and companies, events like Stuff Your Stocking are made possible. Pack Your Back would like to thank Nestle Waters North America and Mott Community College for their ongoing support to the organization’s mission.
· Toy Giveaway – This year at Stuff Your Stocking, parents will be able to pick out two toys with which to surprise their child and the children will be able to pick out one toy at the event.
· Backpack & School Supply Giveaway – To get students prepared for the second half of the school year, Pack Your Back will be distributing backpacks and school supply kits to all children in attendance.
· Inflatables – When families gain access into the venue, they will be able to participate in a variety of inflatable activities that are available for all ages.
· Arts & Crafts – While children are waiting to gain access into the venue, they will be able to participate in a variety of arts and crafts.
· Snacks – Attendees will be able to enjoy a snack and beverage at the event prior to receiving their toys and school supplies.
· Registration for Stuff Your Stocking will be from 7:00 – 10:00 PM on December 20th and again at 8 AM on December 21st at the Mott Community College Event Center.
· Registration will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
· All children that are being registered for the event MUST be in attendance at registration and at the event.
· When registering, families will be able to choose a time slot: 9:00 AM, 10:15 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:45 PM.
· Registered families will have the opportunity to wait in the Event Center prior to their designated time, or they will have the opportunity to leave and come back.
· All registered families must be in the Event Center at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled time to head over to the Ballenger Field House.
· There will be no pre-registration for this event. This event is on a first come, first serve basis.
· Children must be in attendance at registration and at the event to receive support.
· Children must be under the age of 14 to receive support at the event.
· If your child(ren) receive(s) support from a similar agency for the holidays (i.e., Toys for Tots/Old Newsboys, etc.) they will be ineligible to receive support.
Pack Your Back asks all attendees to present themselves in a kind and respectful manner. In the event that any individual becomes disruptive, Pack Your Back will immediately have the individual escorted from the premises.
· No weapons (guns, knives, etc.)
· No alcohol or tobacco products (including e-cigarettes and vaping products)
· No animals (service animals are allowed)
· No large bags (small purses and diaper bags are allowed)
Pack Your Back relies on the help and dedication of community members, volunteers, and donors who dedicate their time to helping others, in order to make events like Stuff Your Stocking a success. If you are interested in helping out with this year’s event, please click here.
Any questions or concerns regarding Pack Your Back can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.