Date(s) - 04/01/2021 - 04/25/2021
FGLN is accepting proposals for Collective Impact Data Specialist
The Partnership Specialist will drive the growth of the Flint & Genesee Literacy Network by developing strategic partnerships and collaborations aimed at enriching the Network’s data, value proposition, scale, and impact, while acting as a thought leader within Genesee County’s evolving literacy environment. Services include cultivating and assisting with the maintenance of relationships with key stakeholders throughout Genesee County and championing the Network’s commitment to two–generational approaches.
All responses need to include information detailing how the respondent will provide services as outlined, including:
- The development of close professional relationships with leaders and stakeholders who are primed to take action in FGLN’s focus areas. This includes creating and monitoring strategic cross–sector peer–learning teams; helping to institute a pipeline of ideas and action plans; the launch of multi–partner efforts; developing and implementing a validation process for FGLN technical assistance efforts; and preparing informational materials that address issues relevant to the Network’s vision.
- The provision of leadership and strategic support to carefully guide nascent partnerships through their formative stages, and subsequently will provide ongoing support to and oversight of partnerships as they mature.
- The provision of technical support to various cross–sector partnerships and peer–learning teams, with a portfolio comprised of individual partner organizations to increase the capacity of these organizations to make impact on the shared goals of the Network.
- Researching innovation trends: developing, monitoring, and evaluating capacity–building resources and the effectiveness of evidence–based technical assistance plans that mitigate or eliminate the unique barriers of stakeholders.
- Support for the development and expansion of two–generational policies, practices, and systems by coordinating partnerships between early childhood and adult education providers to achieve population–level impact for vulnerable children and families.
S u b m i t p r o p o s a l + r e s u m e t o t h e F l i n t & G e n e s e e L i t e r a c y N e t w o r k
f l i n t a n d g e n e s e e l i t e r a c y @ g m a i l . c o m